Power Verse



Every now and again I will read a verse from scripture and it feels like a whole new world has opened up to me.  We practice memorizing scripture in class, for myself and the kids.  I personally have a hard time remembering one we memorized for 2 weeks-one month later.  I would really like that to be a personal goal of mine, to memorize verses long term.

I came across this verse and felt my mind, body, and spirit leap for it.  I have been on quite a journey this last year of being stretched and growing in more ways than 4 and I am thrilled to have found this verse to memorize for myself and to know God is working with me, not against me.



"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness'. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak then I am strong."  2 Corinthians 12:9-10



Blessings to all of my friends and family in 2017 and know that God's grace is sufficient for you.

Comments

Popular Posts