A few moments of our December...




Little Man and Dad putting on the star topper for our tree. This star was used on my parents tree as I was growing up.  It took my son less than 5 minutes of holding it to snap it in half, but it still works, thanks to my handsome handyman husband.



My heart swells looking at this photo.  I adore these people and I am so thankful they love me the way they do.


How it really is up in this hizzy.


 JellyBean singing with her music class at Presentation Night.  


Her class learned from her amazing Teacher Miss Kelsey that you can play music with anything, including a cup.


Miss Peanut in her second play, didn't get good pics of her first play.  She has grown so much in her confidence to be on stage in one year! 




My early riser from the beginning is a fantastic morning person and loves to help in the kitchen.


"I want to flip!"


Their smiles just warm my heart.  I am certainly thankful to stop and look at these pictures and just say thank you.  Even on mornings when its rough and we don't always agree during our day what to do, we are good at stopping and looking at each other and saying, I love you no matter what.


Making a gingerbread house while brother sleeps.


Happy Birthday John.  You won't ever read this, but I hope I have shown you and continue to show you how much I love you and I am so thankful for you.


SNOWBALL FIGHT!


Painting snow with friends.


5th grade buddies.  They played a great season of basketball together and love the Lord and worhsip together on Sundays.



A quick hug before they ripped his head off and kicked his guts out.




Comments

  1. Love your blog! Thank you for sharing❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures, I would love to have a copy of the Christmas tree pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts