Boise Aquarium

Last week I surprised the kids, and myself, with an impromptu trip to the Boise Aquarium and we hit Chick Fil A for lunch as well. It was fun day and I am so glad I took my Cannon camera and forgot my phone at home.  It was such a fun day.
  

We arrived at 9:55 and they opened at 10 so we had the place to ourselves for a good hour.  It started to get busy just as we were ready to go.


I really wish I would have taken the time to ask the gentleman's name who took the time to let the girls hold 2 lizards, a snake and brought out a tortoise and a turtle and explained the differences.  He was fun, and made his points short and sweet, just how my girls learn best!  He is a retired school teacher and loves life science.



Here he is.  Such a fun guy.








I asked each of them to pick something they wanted to feed, Little Man picked the fish and could hold {throw} the seaweed and loved it.  Peanut fed the sharks and stingrays and JellyBean loved feeding the birds.





Lunch was also fun, Peanut and I could talk while the other two played in the play place.  Definitely one of my favorite kinds of days with my kids.  



Comments

Popular Posts