Best. Pancakes. Ever.

I have made alot of pancakes in my life.  In fact, I ate them everyday I was pregnant with Peanut.  Every. Day.

So much so I tried to blame my 6 lb weight gain in one week on said pancakes, however the doctor replied, "Honey, its not just the pancakes."  I pondered that for a moment and thought I could confess to eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream every night, but he's just my doctor, not my diary.

Anywho, over the years I realized the box stuff just wasn't that great. I wanted homemade, fluffy pancakes.  I searched the internet and tried many until I found this beauty.  My family devours these things.  Of course I make them with chocolate chips on occasion, I've even tried mixing it up with ground flaxseed or 1/3 whole wheat flour and the rest white, but truly my peeps would prefer I didn't mess with it.

So here is the Best Pancake Recipe Ever:




H, J, O  intials

Comments

Popular Posts