Fun Friday...

Today we read poetry by Robert Frost and my favorite line was I took the road less traveled by- and it made all the difference.  It reminds me of scripture that tells us how easy the wide path as a gate is- but so destructive. Follow the narrow path- those who find it are few and it's hard.  God knew. And I'm sharing some beauty today, but there isn't a day that goes by in our home that there is not strife.  God reminding us in his living word keeps me keeping on.  

I made gluten free chocolate chip zucchini banana muffins, lit a candle,  and we powered through and prayed over our struggles.  I rarely follow a recipe.  I omitted the chia seeds, added chocolate chips, and used butter in place of coconut oil. And for the love.  Muffins only need 15-18 minutes,  thank goodness I pulled them at 18, they would have been hockey pucks. They were so good.  My non gf teen rarely likes gf stuff,  she loved them.  Win. Win. 

We are having our traditional Friday night pizza, movie,  popcorn and probably a treat. Tomorrow volleyball tournament,  birthday party,  Costco run, lunch with friends Sunday, and hanging with friends on Monday,  no school because it's Presidents day.

What do I want to remember about today? God loves us.  God desires our time and for us to be in His presence. We are selfish creatures. 
Come and listen to my counsel, for I will share my heart with you and make you wise.  Proverbs 1:23
Turn it all off. Phone.  Tv. Radio. Mind. Mouth. Give Him your ears.  Let him have the time and space to share HIS heart with you. 
🙏🤲❤🤍

Comments

Popular Posts